We are looking for lawyers to join our team at our central office in Istanbul. Candidates must have a passion for law and excellent communication skills. We are seeking dynamic candidates who thrive in fast-paced working environments, and who are suitably qualified to conduct transactions before land registries and related public institutions.
Until the creation of FU in 2005, banks and loan facilitators conducted mortgage transactions through their own staff in order to secure the loans. However with the inception of FU this process has changed. Using a widespread network of lawyers and other specialists, FU has created an efficient business process that has reduced the transaction and personnel costs, while at the same time providing mortgage securitization. FU has grown rapidly and now supplies services to 26 banks and 43 other financial and non-financial institutions.
Below is a list of some of our services:
- Investigation into the legal status of immovable properties.
- The drafting of official deeds.
- Overseeing mortgage operations.
- Periodic review of mortgage operations for commercial loans.
- Other land registry operations, such as sales, mortgage release, lease annotation.
- Pledges over businesses, rights, and movable assets.
- Ship and aircraft mortgages.
- Management of land registry processes of real estate for sale in financial organisations’ portfolios.
If you are interested in this position you can find the application form on the link below.